Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reflecton after Peer Review

Thank you to everyone who reviewed my lesson on how to use K7.net. I was fortunate in that my technology was so simple to use that it was easy to describe a clear, step by step set of instructions on how to set up and use k7.net. (a voice mail box that sends voice mail and faxes to your email) No significant lapses were found in my instructions and thus no editing was necessary. The only difficulty was when Tracy first gave it a test drive, the email confirmation that K7.net sends to the user was delayed. When Clarise tried, the email was sent to her immediately. Again thank you to all. I find k7.net to be a great tool which I have already begun using in my classroom. Student voice samples can be analyzed at the teacher's leisure. Teacher and student can review samples for an excellent source of feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment